Design Thinking allows you to define boundaries and create fast solutions!
Design Thinking is a protocol used to solve problems and discover new opportunities. Design Thinking techniques and tools may differ depending on the structure studies; but the process is the same. In Design Thinking, the goal is to create a focused approach to problem solving. It is a very effective way to implement a design methodologies anywhere in life.
While evaluating our new Projects in LuckyEye, we achieve successful results by organizing Design Thinking studies in an objective perspective and versatile structure.
So, how does the Design Thinking process work in LuckyEye?
1) We build empathy: The target point of Design Thinking is human. Fort his reason, first we learn to think like our customers to understand them, and empathize to specify their customer portfolio.
2) We Describe Needs: If you know your customers, it will not be too difficult to specify their needs. However, when determining customer needs, it is necessary to think in a very wide perspective. For this reason, we come together with expert LuckyEye professionals in different areas to identify customer needs.
3) We design: After empathy building and needs describing, we know our customers and we also know their needs. In this part, the creativity part comes into play and we perform a brainstorming with experienced LuckyEye professionals and design the most efficient solutions for customer needs.
4) We are Prototype: As a result of previous work, we throw the solution designs into our mind pool and we evaluate the working mechanism with 360 degrees.
5) We test: We evaluate the prototypes that we have tried to make a final desicion after we test the solutions we have specified in full detail.