Digital Workplace Transformation
Are you ready to step out of your business comfort zone? Now it's time to work at any time, any place, anywhere by becoming a dijital workplace.
Why Digital Workplace?
Digital transformation is business transformation. To succeed in this digital transformation era, you need to build digital workplace into your business DNA and become a Social Business.
Integrating digital workplace into your business can make your company more agile, more productive, and more effective. Digital Workplace enables more effective ways of working and raises employee engagement by working whenever they want and wherever they are. Becoming a Social Business gets real business value and collaboration at the same time. Social Collaboration delivers an enterprise social network with the advantages of real-time knowledge-sharing, increased productivity and low-cost business.
In The Total Economic Impact™ Of IBM Connections, 2015 study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of IBM, Forrester Consulting interviewed existing customers of IBM Connections. According to this IBM Connections offers significant business value results, such as improved end user productivity. IBM Connections can deliver 168% ROI over three years with payback in less than a year.
- 20% overall reduction in IT operating costs,
- 5% reduction in employee attrition rate,
- 10% increase in end user productivity,
- Less than one year investment payback,
Benefits of Digital Workplace
- Accessing knowledge and working whenever you want and wherever you are.
- More mobile and agile workforce, and increased flexibility.
- Building more productive and effective work team, focusing on one common goal.
- End user productivity and lower operating costs.
- All social networks in one place; interacting and engaging with other employees.
- Better communication, better productivity, better reporting and better connection for employees.
- Impact on a business-value metrics.
- Accelerating business decisions and knowledge sharing.
- Improving quality and productivity gains by increases in customer satisfaction.
Functional Business Areas
Can a company exist with no employees?
- Human Resources
- Project Management